Sunday, November 8, 2009

surviving

I'm quite tired from all this shit..

I have been working my ass off assignments, projects and shit until the AM's on some weekdays and most weekends.

Or should I say ALL weekends
I don't think I can ever go out with my friends or family on weekends..

Talk about freedom in polytechnic?

Take for example last night,
I started my powerpoint slides at 1pm on saturday and I only got to finish it at 2am on sunday (okay besides the fact I took a 3hours nap) but still I worked my ass off, I even logged out from msn and facebook okay so no distractions.

I guess today is going to be a repeat of what happened yesterday

Daddy said,
"Its right to complain about it but still, you have to complete your assignments right?"

Yeah, thanks daddy :)

Must survive this semester, must survive.

No comments: