Wednesday, November 25, 2009

happy tuesday

Ohai everyone!
Yesterday (Tuesday) was elearning day and I have no school!!!!!
Yeah for the first time in my entire poly life so I'm damn happy about it

I was soooo afraid it was gonna rain cos you know, its like a rainy season now but thank God the sun was up and was as bright as ever!!

Dad sent me to Harbourfront and I met up with classmates.
I bought like 3 packets of tidbits and a bottle of peach tea

DSC09071-1
DSC09079-2
DSC09089-3
Love you girls :D

DSC09106-4

Yeah so like, Jen wanted to do something to me and I took a step back
I felt my heel kick something and I thought it was a coconut tree
So I backed a little more and I fell on my bum WTF RIGHT

I fell on my butt and it hit straight to the sand and I felt so embarrassed! Like everyone was laughing. I laughed at myself too hahahaha fail moment

DSC09168-5

DSC09169-6
And I thought I was the manly and rough one. Jen ah jen...

DSC09172-7
We all switched slippers and walked outta Sentosa HAHAH

DSC09177-8

DSC09184-9
For the november babies!! Like,
Kunhui, Janice, Anna, Fathimah (not present) and of course MEEEEEEEE

DSC09187-10
DSC09188-11
Damn Randall Chan for smearing whipped cream all over my face
WHEN I JUST FREAKING BATHED?!!?!
Thanks ah!

Shopped around Vivo and then I went to meet my 5ever friends!!
Thanks for the Waraku treat you guys, of course the cake too!!

I had cream pasta and alot of bacon wrapped with mushrooms!
Then the guys surprised me with Starbucks cakes and I had to blow off out the flame on thr lighter itself hahaha, you guys are damn cute.

I love you Shili, Huishan, Melvyn and Junjie!!!



I think alot of people likes to bully me
I think I'm damn bully-able
I must act fierce now
Don't play play with me ah,

iie bIt3x w0rhz!!!

2 comments:

jannah said...

nonsense lah. if you gonna act fierce, me and jen will be one too.
later the surfer guy will ran away from us. kherkher.

Unknown said...

You 2 will be fierce also!?!? POWERRRRR. today he so cute leh, luckily we kept our cool you see. Awesomeeeeee