Wednesday, November 25, 2009

communication skills

ed-1

Today I had my Communication Skills presentation

After presenting she made comments about our dressing and stuff.
She then compared the guys' dressing style first

Qingyan and Kunhui (they were wearing a white and black top with black bottoms respectively)

Then she said black top with black bottom looks very "disco-like" and it isn't very appropriate to wear it for presentation.

She started to move on to the girls' dressing style.
She complimented Yingthong and said her black dress was very elegant, pretty and appropriate for presentations like this.

Then.. She said, "Now I'll talk about the girls' skirts and top.."

Mrs Menon turned her head and looked straight into my eyes
I was shaking my head and saying "No no no!!"

She said,
"I like Joyce's skirt and top. She had a belt blahblahblah.."

Then she moved onto girls' hairstyle.

"Joyce's hair is very neat and nice"

I was like WTF? I had my right eye covered for half of my presentation!!

HAHAHAHA
MY COMMUNICATION SKILLS TEACHER LIKES ME!!!!!!
SHE REALLY DOES!!!!!!


YAYYYYYYYYYY

No comments: