Thursday, December 3, 2009

fantastic thursday

Tooootday was a fabulous day!!!!!!!!
And I thought all thursdays' were boring and shitty.

Last night I woke up in the AM's and felt soooo sick. When I woke up in the morning I didn't feel good at all yet I still forced myself to go to school.

School as per normal, late for lab lessons (HAHAHA SOWIE MRS MARLEEN)
Yah, then it was canteen-time to eat lunch all..

During tutorial lessons, Jannah and I excused ourselves and told the teacher we wanted to go to the toilet but in fact..

WE WENT TO THE CANTEEN TO EAT NUGGETS AND WEDGES!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

By the time we went back, tutorial was already finishing!! SHIOKKKKKKK!!


Met up with my kickboxing girls, En nian and Shuxin and they got me a belated birthday present!
OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANKS ALOT GIRLS, LOVE YOU ALL!

Cca was rather fun and yeah, damnnnn fun!
Hugged En nian and Shuxin and then I went home.

Then Melvyn was telling me to text Shili when I reached Jurong cos they wanted to give me something so I was like okayyyy sure
So I saw Shili from a distance and I waved like madddddd

THEN
SHE PASSED ME AN EVERLAST PLASTIC BAG

AND INSIDE IT IS THEY GREY EVERLAST BAG I'VE BEEN EYEING ON!!

Omgggggggggg I let out a little scream HAHA sooo excited
Then we chatted for awhile then we went home

Thanks Shili, Huishan and Melvyn!!! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! Cant wait to go back to TRU soon heheheh :D

I was smiling on my way home and I was in a pretty good mood

WHAT A FANTASTIC THURSDAY I'VE HAD!

(L)

No comments: