Monday, December 28, 2009

Maybe its time for a miracle to happen

DSC00598
ROBIN OH ROBIN,

How on Earth did you find such toy in a toys store?!?!

I have a small penis
2 sexual organs?! HAHAAAAA

AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm sick, feeling bad.
Doctor said, I got high fever.
Sorry to my fellow groupies I can't be in the library today
I've been sick for 4 days now and I'm soooo sick.

I cant taste my mom's food and it really pisses me off.
Spent the whole day sleeping and waking up once in awhile to reply M's smses

I woke up once in the afternoon to find an Indian guy squatting down beside me. I was of course, freaked out but it turns out he's there to help fix my home telephone.

Bloody drained.
Been 5 years since I last been to the doctor's (SERIOUS)
Its not I didn't fall sick, its because I always let myself heal on my own.

Right now I have to eat..
6 anti biotics
6 panadols
3 flu medi
7.5ml x 3

All for a day!
I'm just estimating. Last time I don't even swallow pills until I was like, 15?

Yeahhhhhhhh

Rest well kidz, drink lotsa water! There were alot of patients at the clinic just now and I look the sickest there hahaha.

BAI


My wasted heart will always love you

1 comment:

Jen said...

joyce relink me =D
http://jasterroads.blogspot.com/
happy new year in advance!
DON'T GET DRUNK TDY/TML! HAHAS
take care of ur throat nia