Saturday, December 5, 2009

phuture

Bak Ku Teh for dinner at this "famous" place
Drinking of Q and chilling at Clark Quay
Drinking duty free martell + green tea outside Zouk
Drinking of some bottled alcohol and Jagerbomb at Phuture

Shiok, I can hear my livers screaming HAHAHAHA

DSC09280
DSC09289
DSC09285
I looked screwed but infact I'm not hahaha

Cabbed down to Great World :)

DSC09297
DSC09299
Bbysis and me ♥

DSC09303
DSC09305
I LOVE YOU BABIES, SO MUCH FUN AT PHUTURE!

DSC09308---
After that I had to drop the smaller glass (its red bull, I was told) into the bigger glass and then it'll sizzle and stuff and I had to gulp it all down

YOU SEE THE GUY BEHIND ME'S ARMS?!!
WA GOT ANGKONG SIA, GOT CHEENA GANGSTER BEHIND ME HAHAHA

THE TATTOO LOOKS LIKE IT WAS DRAWN WITH A GREEN MARKER ALL OVER

DSC09311

Last night was a good night (YEAH)

No comments: