Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hi this is how a girl spends her saturday morning

Woke up at 7am (slept at 1am the night before)
Mom drove sister and I to BBDC for classes at 8am
Checked our classroom location
Sat down together with 29 other people
Had lessons, quite okay I suppose
Now I know how to check if a person is dead
Sister made a freaking joke about the "Dead" thinggy
Laughed for a good 5 minutes nonstop
She so bitch, made me laugh and people kept looking

After lessons, went to eat at the canteen
I had Mee Rebus and my sister had Mee Siam
She laughed at me cos I got some gravy onto my shirt
Watched people have their practical lessons and felt envious
Took 188 home and I read the basic theory book during the journey

Its the little good things in life that makes me happy
Now I'm going to book my 1.02 lesson.. Very soon.

Now, I should sleep and study.

Rigggggggggght.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BBDC is bukit batok driving centre? you taking what licence?? car or motorbike??

kris said...

auto or manual?

Unknown said...

Anonymous: Yeah bukit batok driving centre, and im taking car licence!! ^^

kris: Taking manual!