Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wednesday with my 4ever friends and Ladies' night!

Yesterday the 4ever friends went out to town!!

DSC09394-1
Marvelous ice-cream!!!

DSC09390-2
DSC09397-3
Hi the mashed potato is soooooo good!!!!

DSC09405-4
I LOVE YOU CHANG SHILI ♥

Shopped like mad. I got 2 Saosin tshirts, 2 rings, 1 necklace, 1 top and 1 bag!!! So happy :D Then we had takeaway sushi and I went home to get changed for Powerhouse!

Powerhouse was freaking packed
And I saw 2 kissing "NEW" couples and they kissed like mad fuckers.
They were standing behind me and pf and I like got really pissed

They kissed and turned and did stunts all, kept knocking us over.
So I pushed and elbowed the guy with all my power HAHAHAHAH
Then hairi tapped the guy and said, "EH DUDE, CHILL LAH"

HAHAHAHAHA STUPID CRAZY CLUBBERS

And a negro came and approached me!!!
(Okay i couldnt really hear well due to the music)

Negro: Hi there, whats your name?
ME: Joyce
Negro: Nice to meet you Joyce, I'm .... (I forgot his name)
ME: Yeah hi (Shakes hand)

Then he proceeded to talk to Hairi

Negro: So is she (ME) your girlfriend?
Hairi: No no shes my friend
Negro: Oh (Whispered something to him)

Hairi: Err no no
Negro: (Faces me) Can I have your number?
ME: NO NO NO (+hands action)

Then we all walked away

Hairi told me that negro wanna have a one night stand with me
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DAMN LOL RIGHTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! WTF

Photo0660-5
Rachel Pf and meeeee :D

And there's this guy who grinded me. When powerhouse closed for the day we all went to Seah Im to drink (water) and pf and rachel was like,

"HEY ISNT HE THE GUY WHO GRINDED YOU?!"

HAHAHAHAHA FUNNY SHIT
Waited and took the first bus home with pf, valli, jerald and hairi 8)

And I woke up with a fucking bad throat
SIAN X1000000000000

Merry Christmas eve all!
Where am I gonna spend my Christmas you say?

I'm gonna spend Christmas working at Toys"R"Us!

No comments: