Saturday, December 5, 2009

phuture on friday

Yesterday I went to Phuture!!
Together with YZ, my sis and GH + his 3 other friends

Drank Martell + Green Tea outside Phuture
At first I was feeling okay drinking (and I suck at those drinking games SRSLY)
Then when I took my second last mouthful of martell and green tea,

I TURNED AROUND AND PUKED IN THE DRAIN

Then after awhile I drank again

THEN I PUKED!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha loser loser loser

Went in at 12am and danced for awhile
Then we called for a Jagerbomb each
Wa got redbull inside, not bad not bad

Then we were dancing and having fun all until..
I cannot find my friends and I was alone
Then this 5 guys started to surround and they grinded me

This guy infront of me used his thigh to hump me
I was REALLY getting uncomfortable
Until got 1 of the guys wanna go under and do me..

I was like, "FUCK YOU!!!!!!"
Walked away of course, nabei ni nao hia.

OH and when the bouncer was checking my IC,
he took like 3 looks at my IC and face HAHAHAH
I DO NOT LOOK LIKE ME IN MY IC


Nonetheless it was realllllly fun!!!!!!
LETS DO IT AGAIN ^^

No comments: