Saturday, July 25, 2009

this is how..

My friday went, 24/7/09

Photo0365-1

Photo0366-2
We had to view our bacterial growth!!!
Thats my thickskinned partner, Qingyan.
He always describe himself as very handsome and stuff like that HAHAHA

After our last lesson, which is at 5pm, we made a total impromptu decision to go to town and watch Harry Potter and the halfblood prince. YAY!

Photo0403-3

Photo0405-4

Photo0407-5

Yah the movie was okay I suppose. I really cried when Dumbledore drank the water and when he died. Really heart breaking ): But too bad they didn't really emphasize on his death. And the psycho-over-Ron girl was really really freaky man!!

Just received an email regarding about Econs project. I really went *GASP!* when I saw my lecturer wrote,

"Others
Dress code – formal"

Okay freaking out here. I cannot picture myself wearing a formal top with black pencil skirt/pants with heels to school.

I can feel the burden, the tension rising.

2 comments:

Jen said...

hahaha,omg,i really needa go shopping now,my skirt is like damn small for me now

Unknown said...

hahah let us go formal wear hunting before the econs presentation ok!