Monday, July 20, 2009

dear yilian's birthday

DSC08342-1
DSC08333-3
DSC08345-2

I'm sorry I no shame, I like to show off my new purple contacts hahahah.

Anyway happy birthday yilian!!!
I love you dear, hope you had fun today. And thanks for being the organizer for today, pui fun. Haha omg I had fun! Even though linda and I were late for like half an hour hehehe. No choice, we had school.

During mealtime we talked about our days spent in secondary school and I swear I laugh until tears started coming out hahahha oh my goodness. Thats how funny it was just now 8)

More photos over at facebook!!

Bai loveyou all, really do ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought u did not need to wear glasses, how come u are wearing contacts? btw it look very pretty!!

Unknown said...

eh no i have perfect vision! im wearing no-degree contacts :D and thx!!