Sunday, July 5, 2009

lesson learnt

I came across this guy and girl's blogs a week ago or so. They're couples, or rather, they broke up recently. Somehow I got really intrigued with their relationship and that made me read their archives too. Ok not being a stalker, I just felt like reading thats all.

I saw their pictures that were taken together and those sweet nothings written on their blogs for each other, it was very heartfelt and deep. I can see, sense and feel their love for one another myself. However they did blog about their quarrels and stuffs along that line and that shook and hit me really hard and bad on the inside.. It made me think about.. That made me had flashbacks about my ex boyfriend and me. Their relationship was like ours, all the quarrels and the happy times spent.

And at that moment,
a sense of overpowered upsetness washed over me.

I had gotten over him long ago, it just very difficult and disheartening. But I'm glad to have chanced upon their blogs and that taught me a thing or two.

Its almost 3am now, Good morning world and have a great day ahead.

No comments: