Friday, July 31, 2009

believe

Webcam pictures on Tuesday.

Snapshot_20090728_2

Snapshot_20090728_4
Sushi, anyone?

School was rather short today. Only 2 lessons and we went home! Unexpected presentation due to communication breakdown and the lecturer pushed the presentation forward to next week. GBM PLEASE!

Whole body aching like crazy when I woke up. Neck, shoulders, arms, shoulder blades are aching like maddddd!!! Feel like hibernating for a few centuries before waking up hahaha I made myself sound like a squrriel, maybe Sandy from spongebob!!

After school, bought my dinner at the interchange and I was swinging my dinner with the plastic bag with my hands while walking home. I felt happy. And from a stone throw away distance near my house, I saw this girl and guy. Maybe a year younger than me or so judging from their appearance. I saw the unhappy looks drawn across both of their faces and deep down I thought to myself.. "HAHAHA THERE MUST BE A QUARREL GOING ON."

For that moment I was thankful.

No comments: