Tuesday, July 7, 2009

rainy day

hideyhoo!

Both tests today was kinda alright for me. But it was way better than yesterday's test. Yesterday was shitty and I hope I never have to go through that again.


It rained heavily when I reached the interchange.

"Damn, I forgot to bring my umbrella.." I thought to myself quietly.

The walk from the interchange to my house takes 15 minutes and in between the distance there isn't any shelter available. Down on my luck, really. I took alot of detours and praying silently to myself and God that hopefully the rain would stop pouring. Walked at void decks, turning at roundabouts, hoping the rain would stop soon.

Then the rain got smaller until it was a drizzle. I quickly made my way across the road and to my block.

"Thank you God." I whispered, with a visble smile on my face.

Little did I know, a couple was sitting infront of me, staring intensely.

I went red almost immediately, they must have thought I'm lunatic.

No comments: