Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I MADE A GIF!

♥
YES I MADE IT INTO A GIF IMAGE!!
Waaaa I love you all man!

If I could combine all of you guys together I would so want you as my boyfriend HAHAA

Should I sleep early and wake up early to study?
OR
Should I sleep later to study and wake up later tomorrow?

Omg why should I get torn in between such things, tsk waste of time.

& a few hours back I saw something that made me go, "HENGGGG AH!!" Thats means, what a relief. I'm so thankful I worked on last saturday, not sunday, if not I'll have to see your face. I feel dangered, I'm not safe at my workplace anymore. Shoot.

I love my home, I love staying home. I'm becoming a daddy's and/or mama's girl. When I wake up I'll be totally moodless to go out. GREAT! I love staying home!!

Or maybe its because my freaking tests isn't over and I have to study for it..

CrapZZZ, I think my school is the only one who hasn't got started with common test.
I have 6 papers to take!!! Who has more?

Beat that man.

No comments: