Friday, July 10, 2009

TGIF!

SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!!!!!!
Finally going back to school everyday for 6 papers, ENDED.

The sun wasn't really shining when we got to the beach instead there were only huge gushes of wind here and there and it was so dissing. But later it did came out but only for like half an hour? UGH stupid rainy season :@

DSC08127-1

DSC08130-2

DSC08134-3

DSC08152-4

DSC08184-5

DSC08196-6

DSC08197-6
@ topshop's computer hahahah ultimate coolness!!!
























































































I GOT MY TATTOO DID TODAY ON MY LEFT WRIST!!!
YES I HAD THE STAR ONE MADE!! OMG LOVE IT!!!!!!
YES I KNOW PRETTY ABRUPT AND SUDDEN HEHEHE




7

8

I love it!!!!!!!!


And the movie, The Haunting in Connecticut, is freaking heartwarming although frightening but still, it touches my heart and made me really sad on the inside ):

As red as a lobster now hahahah today was so awesome! TOTALLY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, is ur tattoo real? cos it looks like air-brushed tattoo.

Unknown said...

its airbrushed. if i wanted a tattoo i wouldnt have a satanic one :)