Friday, July 3, 2009

friday i'm in love

Town with lindachua!! I woke up at 1030, totally man. In the morning!!
My sister was being really weird. When I was eating my chicken porridge in the morning, she was getting ready to go to school. And then she hugged me and she planted a kiss on my cheek and went, "i love you babysis!"

Shocked, much?!?!!?!??!?

DSC_1701a

DSC_1702b

DSC_1704c
Lindarrrr chuazzz

DSC_1707d
Hideyhoo!!!

DSC_1708e

DSC_1709f

DSC_1714g
Hey lovelies, garlic chilli is back :)

When we were shopping, I saw boxing equipments at Everlast. I was like, "OMG IM SO LOVING THESE!!" And lindachua said, "Can, wait for your birthday then we will get you all these." "Are you serious?" "Yes!" Omg isn't she the greatest!?

Boxing gloves = Around 90$
Punching bag = Around 200$
Kickpads = No idea, around 50$-ish?

Total, 340$-ish?!
Woaaaaaa totally!!!

Gonna finish my reports and watch paris hilton's my new bff season 2!!!
If only I could get my head into the right mood.

No comments: