Tuesday, October 13, 2009

DSC_3016---

Today,

I saw a very cute guy working at Ion Orchard. He's working at this fruit stall at either B2 or B1. He has this really long fringe covering his eyes and I got really attracted to him when he looked at me.

Then my heart fluttered and I can't stop talking about him to my sister.
Hehehehe anyone knows him!?!?!???! PLEASE TELL ME AHAHHHA.

Walao make myself sound like a desperate girl. Tsk.

DSC_30222
DSC_30313
DSC_30464
USA seafood platter!!!!!!

DSC_30485
DSC_30506
Lamb Shank

Awesome dinner at Billy Bombers!!!!!!
Then my sister and I watched "500 Days Of Summer" and Zooey Deschanel is reallllly beautiful. She looks alot like Katy Perry too :D Awesome show!

Took the bus home, which is like more than an hour.
Anyway today was good :)

Y/N for tomorrow?
Hmmmmmm..

1 comment:

Grace choong said...

Haha! Why not ask his name or act going to the fruit stall and buy something from that stall? lol :) I watched 500 days of summer too ! :D I love it.