Tuesday, October 27, 2009

myth fades to legend

Image385_1
Image387_2
Image392_3
Image394_5
Image395_6
Lookie! My face is all squished up! (Pss I typed fish instead of face and backspaced)


Harlowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Today is sucha tiring day for me and I had 4 hours of lectures straight!!
I laid back and then my head just DROPPED!

NE activity held tomorrow and I'll be sooooo bored.

Anyway I changed my phone again.
Please don't say I'm rich cos this current Nokia phone is my dad's
Only for my Samsung Pixon did I use my own money to get it.

Anddddddd I think I have a phobia of PAPER. Yeahhh paper!!
The white sheet you used to write notes and little stuffs on.

Actually its more like..

I have a phobia of running my fingertips along the sides of pieces of paper.

I guess giftwrapping for more than 9 months got me this phobia.

Okay stop laughing at me please

No comments: