Thursday, October 15, 2009

cheryl. last day. school

Went for work yesterday and the first phone call I got was..

"Hello Joyce? Cheryl here."

I was like fuckkkkkkkk what the hell do you want again.
She freaking remembered my name man.

Cheryl is a customer I served for 4 hours on last Sunday.

Freak, I was feeling reaaaaaaally pissed. And I felt bad cause I kept troubling my managers, not that I want to, I really don't!!

Am beginning to look on the brighter side of things and I felt better.
To my 2 close friends who are reading this, you guys have been really great to me, deep down I really appreciate it. Never wanna ruin anything among us and I really hope to be in contact with you guys still after this holidays okayyy :)

Friday will be my last day working until my next holiday
Will miss every single little thing there, be it good or bad.

Time to tune back my body clock and get back to the old mundane school life.
EG. Rushing through lab reports and tutorials on weekends

Seeyou darlings on 31st october? 8-)

No comments: