Wednesday, October 21, 2009

mundane school

Initially I wanted all 3 of us to get into a picture until.....

Photo0529-1
Photo0530-2
I couldnt get Jen into the picture then I....

Photo0532-3
FED UP AH

Today I have a new module called, "Physics for Food Science"
The lecturer said,

"I'm going to ask you all a question, any answer will be right, just give it a try."

We were all like, ohhh okay.

He wanted to ask, "What does vectors mean to you?"

Then he said,

"Okay Agnes? Agnes?"

We all chuckled a little cause there wasn't any Agnes in our class so we told him and he said,

"Oh sorry, wrong class list. Okay Joyce?"

Everybody burst out laughing (I don't know why) and I raised my hand.

I know whats Vectors but I muttered a, "Errrr I forgot"

FAIL
Maybe I was nervous, tsk. Later the lecturer get a bad impression on me.

Anywayyyyy
Project : Losing weight and sleeping more is on the move!! Starting tomorrow :)

Gotta do assignments now :(? :)?

No comments: