Saturday, October 24, 2009

I so loser!!!!

Last night (1am to be exact) it suddenly dawned upon me I shouldnt drag my assignment, which is due on week 15 (today is week 1) so I got arsed to do it.

So whats the assignment?

To find a video and picture which are related to Biochemistry.

Found already right, then paste it on the facebook group's wall.
Interesting issit? Very easy hor?!

My ass lah. I got to sleep only at 5am okay!!

At first within 1 hour, I found a video about "Smoking" and just when I was about to paste it on the wall, I saw someone who found the exact same video as me!! :@

I got reallllllly tired of watching science videos at Youtube.
So yeah, I only got to sleep at 5am in the morning okay.

Hmm.. I also think that partially, I got distracted by MSN and Cafeworld.


Seeeeeeeeeee loser anot you tell me!!!!!

No comments: