Monday, October 26, 2009

school and buffet

Photo0577-1
Photo0578-2
Photo0580-3
Photo0585-4
This is called, "METHANE"

I got really tired of building organic compounds so I stopped after exercise 5
School was pretty much okay and I had school from 9am to 6pm okay!!!

After school, impromptu call from the butch to go eat dinner with hs and shili.
So we went to Kuishin-Bo and had buffet!! Omg imma gain weight already.

I laughed damnnnnn alot lah, it was soooooo fun!!!
Then we went to ntuc and bought slippers (green coloured) so that we can all wear it to sentosa, night safari and prawn fishing on saturday!!

Instead of the 4EVER, we will be the 5EVER
Hahahahahah okay insider joke.

Yah and I saw this veryyyy nice Everlast bag!!
Soooo gonna get it with Shili when our pay gets banked in on the 31st

People please don't buy the Everlast bag please please please
Later when I buy it at the end of this month then you all say I copy

I really like the bag, with the yellow stripes (OR WHITE)

2 comments:

chili said...

HAHAAA 5 EVER AH!
ding! ding! ding! time's up! let go queue for food!! hahaha

Unknown said...

AHAHAHA YES 5EVER WOOHOOOOO!!
"Dong dong dong! Kuishin-Bo!" WAAAAA MAD FUNNYYYYYY