Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wow, its saturday already? Time passes mad fast. It was only last week where i had my elearning week, which also means I dont even have to go school for lessons! And for this week, I only had to go to school for one day of lessons. Haha i have a feeling I'm gonna be a dropout sooner or later. Guess I got snug as a bug in the rug living indoors with the comfort of Home.

I don't know what channeled me into typing blogger.com in the address bar and then deciding to drop a simple entry to this site. Just didnt have enough time-to-settle-down & think for myself kinda mood. I play everyday, sleep and shit. Studies wise.. I just do homeworks and reports but not learning everything and anything at all. I just don't have the self will to be independent and do anything at all anymore.

Sometimes I don't get lazy, I get alot of studyings done.. But it only happens rarely, not until the get-your-ass-into-studying bug bites me.

I guess people got sick and tired of their own bullshit sometimes.

This is pretty redundant, just keeping this space alive :) Gotta do something more productive!

No comments: