Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hello I'm feeling exhilarated at best!!!

Firstly... Shutzzz I know the photos quality are damn bad! What to do, phone camera lousy papaya, the flash make people look damn sick and futhermore its at night!!

Ok so anyway everybody!!!!! My twin sister Grace Lee passed her TP yesterday!!!!
So congratulate my sister for passing her TP (If you know her!! Or u can add her in fb through my fb or maybe your friend's fb or maybe someone who knows you and her ok)

Sorry I'm a very lorsor zharbo teeheeXXX

As you all know, my journey to and fro my home and school is approx 1 hour... And it sucks to take the train after CCA feeling sweaty and uncomfortable, and reaching home at 10plus going 11pm? Sucks lor srsly. Then ytd my 2 darlings picked me up at my school!!

Wah love them like mad.
My mother kept shouting at my sister during driving.

"YOU'RE TOO NEAR THE RIGHT LINE MOVE LEFT LA"
"DON'T LAUGH WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING BE SERIOUS"
"SEE THE TUAS SIGN ANOT? TURN THERE"
"AFTER THE JUNCTION YOU FASTER TURN RIGHT"


I think more stressed than taking TP hahahahhh.

Photo0807-1

Photo0808-2

Photo0809-3

Photo0810-5
Im the one in black hor, not white plzzzz don't mistaken xiexie ni!!!

Sowie my wallet at my PP cos I take wallet then go mac to eat supperz. I treat them leh!!

3 weeks and 1 day to my TP!!!!!!!!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


I very happy galz. I understood life.
I understood the need to be STRONG.

No comments: