Sunday, May 9, 2010

Check out my cool new Mom tattoo!!

Image619--2
Obviously thats not a real tattoo, I got it editted at picnik!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

I love you Mommy, how you always put daddy, sis, brother and I ahead of you. How you would always wake up and prepare coffee/tea with some bread or biscuits on weekdays before going to work so sister and I can consume before going to school without feeling hungry. How you would send me off to work during the holidays even though by all means waking up at 7 in the morning and reaching vivo at 9. How you would be the first I can confide in when I'm super upset with my team members or having a really hard time in cca the other time. How you would send and pick me up from driving lessons during the weekends. How you would let me eat the better parts of the chicken or knowing what food I like and then ordering it for me. How you would ask daddy to buy me dimsum on my cca days so I can come home at 10 or 11 in the night and not snack on tidbits. How you would stay up whenever I go home late and then scolding me if I have worn dresses/clothes that are too revealing. How you will keep advising me to not get a boyfriend so as to not get my heart broken.

& most importantly,
How you would tolerate my nonsense and my egoistic character, over & over.

I love you mommy, I will never let you down.
Happy mother's day :)

No comments: