Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The day of my Traffic Police test, thank you dearest instructors and thank you Mr. tester for passing me :P

Today I skipped the whole day of school to go to BBDC for my Class 3 TP test!!!!
HEHEHEHEHE
& its totally worth it!!


Woke up at 8am cos i couldnt sleep anymore and so I dilly dallied awhile before momsy drove me to the driving centre!! Waited at the waiting area, watched this never ending Honda advertisment... Below is the video:



Listen to the "LALALALALLA" after 0.30 seconds!!

Hahahaha damn annoying!!!!! I don't get that advertisment also~

Then this cute bike instructor took me for warmup test drive. By cute I MEAN REALLY REALLY CUTE AND ATTRACTIVE hahaha. Was freaking nervous, until I strike kerb when doing parallel parking and I cannot enter the lot when doing vertical parking.

WORRY ANOT YOU TELL ME

After warmup, I was brought to level 2 waiting area by the cute bike instructor and then this chinese man called MY CHINESE NAME infront of like 18 people... HAHAHA so embarrassing plzzz. Test route 7, at bukit batok.

I was feeling really nervous but no choice, have to act cool and calm all. If not the tester will be damn scared and feeling unsafe too. Thought Im gonna fail at vertical parking because for the first time when I was reversing into the lot, I was just about to strike the kerb so I quickly went to redo.

And at bukit batok's traffic light junction, the speed I was going at was rather fast then it turned red light. I quicky brake but I guess I didnt break hard enough. So I looked at the line and it LOOKS AS IF I exceeded the line. I kept quiet, but the tester sat upright and looked down at the left side of the line.

Wah!! For that moment I really thought Im gonna have an immediate failure.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I made a new friend there, we started talking cos she was sitting beside me maaa!!
Then her tester came and handed her her results slip. She got 8 points on her 2nd try!! Congrats to her!!! Then my tester came, and said this to me "Ok, when you check blind spot you just turn your head like this *demo abit* not turn your whole body ok? Congrats"

Then I saw the word : PASSED
Damn happy!!!!! Watched the graduation video with like... 6 other people. Not bad leh!!! Starting like.. Got 18 people in the waiting room HEHEHEHE :-S

Image012-1

Image013-2

My experience of learning to drive a manual car in BBDC has really made an impact in my life. The times where I would head down to the driving centre during the holis or after school for theory/practical lessons doesnt pose as a hassle or rather its an enjoyment to me.

There are...

Some instructors where I would talk and talk for 100mins, or other instructors that will be super open towards their life and telling me about their wives or the flings they have. Some fierce instructor that will be stern but also have my welfare at heart. Some tikopek instructors that tried to be romantic with me and some instructors that I can spill my worries, the stuffs I'm worrying about and then giving me advices on how to handle them..

I will never forget my experience at BBDC.
Nor will I ever forget my experience taking TP


Thank you BBDC for the wonderful time spent and of course, the FRIENDS I've made.

I am very happy.

(Pardon for the super super naggy and long entry!!!! Had to jot every single details down for memory sake :D)

No comments: