Thursday, May 20, 2010

ToysRUs D&D Toy Story 3!!!

Yeah the theme was Toy Story 3!! Last year's D&D theme was Blue, which was definitely easier to follow (as in the theme) But if the theme is Toy Story 3, how would you dress up and go to a club!?!?
HAHAHAAAA retarded laaaaaaaaah

More photos over @ my facebook page!!
Didn't take alot but Shili did!!!! Gonna wait till she uploads them up :)

DSC00127-1

DSC00134-2

DSC00138-3

DSC00143-4
DICKEYYYYYYY OMG GONNA MISS YOU WHEN YOU'R FLYING BACK

DSC00146-5

DSC00147-6

DSC00149-7
JANNAH DEARRRRRRRRRRRR ♥ HEHE

DSC00154-8
STAFF OF THE YEAR FROM VIVO!! MY STUPID BUTCH

DSC00155-9
SHILI WON A DVD PLAYER!! CHILI SEYYYYYYY :D

DSC00157-10
The star balloon damn big and huge sia. joyce star hehehe no shame i weri sowie

DSC00161-11

DSC00164-12
:D

Okay event, but I prefer last year's D&D at VelvetUnderground. Perhaps VelvetUnderground is more spacious, nearer to the stage and not vey cramped like The Arena... And the full old Vivo team was there taking photos and all last year. Omg I miss the old 4208.
After D&D we went to Rebel to club!!! Photos with Shili too hahah.
I think sometimes I very weak.

Got one time I drank 2 cups of martell + green tea then get high
& another time I drank alot but won't get high also.
Last night I drank like 4-5 cups of vodka lime and vodka orange. Go inside the club drank double shot of vodka cranberry and a whole jug of vodka cranberry, then cannot walk straight already.

Best thing yet, I WAS WEARING HEELS.

Nabei really a lesson learnt.
Cannot and never ever wear heels to a club EVERRRRR

Reached home at 5am and I practically dropped dead. Woke up again 5 hours later.
I really got a weird thing about sleeping after clubbing, is that..

I can never sleep more than 5 hours after I come home from clubbing.

Yeah.......... Sucks hor?

No comments: