Sunday, May 2, 2010

The first time I went for an Indian wedding dinner.

Nazreen, my indian girlfriend asked us, (TRU PEEEEOPS) to her sister's wedding!! Actually abit reluctant to go la, because we don't know her sister.. Awkward right!!!

So..... First time going to an Indian wedding. Kinda cool man!!
The way they cook their food and make the drinks, eye opener srsly.

DSC00108-1
Chili seyyyyyyy and sirin!!

DSC00110-2

DSC00111-3

DSC00112-5
My indian girlfriend and meeeeee!!! She's damn chio leh that day!!

DSC00114-6

DSC00117-6

DSC00122-7

Lesson learnt : Never to eat curry when you're wearing white/light coloured tops


Went to town (LIKE FINALLY AFTER SO BLOODY LONG) with my friends to shop!!!! Wah damn fun, shili and I kept going into every shoe shops because we wanna buy shoes for the upcoming D&D event!! Omg mad excited just by thinking about it.

& I got a pair of heels!!!!
Damn unlike of me to go out and buy heels one. HEH :D

Wah.... Tmr got school. Don't have "make-up holidays"
At least it'll be less crowded in the train?

HOPEFULLY

No comments: