Saturday, January 31, 2015

RC #4 and SP #5

Hey guys!

This week I went for 2 practice sessions:
RC #4 (Circuit Revision) - 29/1/15
SP #5 (Self Practice) - 31/1/15

Initially I only intend to go for RC this week but I have a friend who asked me if I wanna go for SP today, so I agreed. More practice, confirm will be beneficial right! Plus today my deal got cancelled so I'm not working today. Was late for prac today cos bbdc carpark got no parking lots wahlaoooooo!! Drive to bbdc so many times and this is the first time I encountered no lots. Waited awhile in the end I went to park the car opposite the centre's multistorey carpark since my friend and I were running late for our SP session already. And I found out the price is so much cheaper than parking at bbdc!!! hahahah.

Did lotsa uturn practices today during SP cause I have a Road Revision (RR) session booked for next wednesday so I wouldn't wanna fall down on the main road when uturning LOL. Extremely hot weather today, tryna tahan throughout the entire 100 mins. AND! I think I noticed that everytime during weekends, the instructors tend to be more cheery and smiley? HAHAHA that's what I feel lah. I've only been to 3 weekends prac out of 20-ish pracs and I noticed that. Prolly cos its the weekends LOL.

Both my RC and SP sessions this week were quite alright. Think I still have some mistakes to work on.. Like,
- Exiting the Figure 8 "S" course really fast = wide turning
- Stopping at neutral gear
- Incorrect posture at ebrake station
- Wobble when stopping

Awaiting my first RR session next wednesday! WHOOPPPP :D

No comments: