Wednesday, February 4, 2015

RR #1

RR #1 (Road Revision) - 4/2/15

Its been 6 weeks since I last rode on the public road, cos 6 weeks ago when I was riding on the public road was because I was taking my prac 8.01 final evaluation! So yeah since my TP is nearing I decided to go for a session of RR. Anyway first of all I wanna say , I DID HORRIBLE. Really really horrible!!!

Took my RR with 2 other girls and 1 guy, our instructors were George and Izhardi! Think we did about 5 rounds around the public test route and out of 5, I only did 1 passable uturn during my last round!!! The rest was cos I didn't turn handlebar more, threw my clutch too much or I didn't release enough rear brake so I wobbled really badly when I was uturning. I've done alot of uturn practices in the circuit during my rc and sp prior to today's rr and they were all fine!! When I got on the public road I felt damn bloody nervous!!! Like traffic was heavy and damn unpredictable lah.

Many times I chose to go out of the filter lane at the wrong time = alot of vehicles = difficult to lane change. There was once I got stuck behind this sibei huge truck doing a uturn (I had to stay on the first lane after lane changing after the filter lane), the driver positioned himself on the first lane wtf I know he needs more clearance and all but my instructor said it is illegal to do that. Also I couldn't gauge whether or not the pedestrians wanna cross the zebra crossing so I just moved off, which is an immediate failure lah I should have waited to see if they really wanna cross or not.

So many mistakes!!!! If this was a real TP I think just plainly based on my public test route performance, I would have gotten like over 30-40 demerit points with 2 immediate failures man. TP is coming up in 13 days!!!!! Seriously must go for more RR practices already. Felt extremely lethargic and my head hurt after my RR, think I used too much energy to predict road hazards, wanna move off or not or I just think too much etc LOL.

On the bright side, I made friend with this lady during my RR just now. Knowing she didn't pass her 1st try of TP just last dec, she told me how the TP will be like and stuff. And she's taking her 2nd try of TP on the same day as me! Thankful that there'll be a familiar face during my TP.

Horrible performance today no joke man. Better book 2 more RR and get my shit together hhahahaha!

-

Anyway I added a ask.fm section at my sidebar, so feel free to ask me anything you want!!!!! or you can just click on the link below :D

http://ask.fm/dearjoys

No comments: