Monday, February 9, 2015

SP #6 and RR #2

2 pracs for yesterday and today!

SP #6 - 8/2/15
RR #2 - 9/2/15

My second road revision (RR) today! How was it? It was really bad, but not as bad as my first RR last wednesday. Took my 2nd RR with 5 other guys, of which 4 of them are having their TP test tmr gosh. Only 1 of the guys and I are gonna take our TP next week....

First we went for warmup of 2 rounds around the circuit test route. For the first round, I entered the "S" course in neutral gear wtf. Guess I didn't kick it high enough or the gear just dropped to neutral on its own zzzzz. For my second round at my ebrake when I wanna stop, I didn't turn my handlebar to the centre and thus.... My right foot drop wtf. My instructor was standing infront and he gave me that "orh hor that's an immediate failure" look hahahhaa. Then we went out to the road.. When queuing up to exit bbdc, we had to do low speed control to slowly move up whenever vehicles exit bbdc and.... My right foot drop again wtf is wrong with me?!?! My instructor told me, "wah this stage already still right foot drop ah." Listen already I also feel stress.

Did 4 rounds today for our public test route and this time my uturning wasn't as bad as my 1st RR. But I guess nerves got the best of me, when I wanna move to the stop line at the uturn... I dropped my right foot for 2 rounds (out of 4) lah. *SHAKE MY  HEAD* fail liao lor really, well done joyce well done.

Before returning our bikes, we went to do 1 round of narrow plank, pylon slalom and ebrake. I think I went too fast for ebrake and step too much on my rear brake and guess what happened... My rear wheel kena locked, I ALMOST SKIDDED.. ALMOST!!!!!! My handlebar was moving left and right already and I immediately released my brakes and braked again.. Of cos I exceeded the stop line by ALOT.

I guess the toughest circuit courses for me will be the  S course, whether I'll hit the required timing and I still try my best to not exit the course so fast and Ebrake, sometimes my posture is wrong or I still do clutch in early. Practice practice practice!!!

12 comments:

WJ said...

hey. i saw u again XD too rushed didnt get to say hi

joycelee said...

Are you the same guy that saw me during your 5.01? HAHAHA, taking your circuit evaluation today?

WJ said...

yah thats me. nah today just RC

joycelee said...

Ohhhh, I only rmb seeing a girl with RC tag today! haha when is your next lesson?

WJ said...

was late today so im the last to enter circuit. tmr afternoon? my 5.02

joycelee said...

All the best for your circuit evaluation later! I'll be going for prac on wed :)

WJ said...

haha thanks. but i failed T.T 12point on wobble

Zack said...

Hey Joyce do you know how often the TP test dates are updated or like the timing when you think they will update? haha

joycelee said...

@WJ woahhhh damn strict lah! I got a friend who passed 5.02 only on her 4th try. Don't give up!! :D

@Zack Errr I dunno ley hahaha ever since I booked my TP I never go and constantly check the TP dates already. But I think ppl rarely will give up their TP slots. Saw the next avail date is 21/4 already. Sooo long!!

ZACK said...

JOYCE!!! ALL THE BEST FOR YOU TP!!!! Hopefully it will mark the end of your 2B journey.

Ad5eL said...

Hey hey!
Just wanna say thanks for blogging abt your whole 2B experience here!
I always refer to your blog before a practical lesson.haha!

joycelee said...

Hi Ad5el,

Hehe you're most welcome!!! I hope you have obtained your 2B already, and ride safe! ;)