Thursday, January 15, 2015

SP #3

SP #3 (Self Practice) - 15/1/15

Took my 3rd SP session in my entire 2B course today! Btw it cost like $14.98 (nonpeak) so its so much cheaper than RC and RR, or any other practical lessons. The downside is that there won't be any instructors to guide nor give comments about your performance, but the brightside is bo zeng hu, can do whatever you want (no government) HAHAHA just kidding, sometimes instructors who are stationed at certain courses will give me advices and comments about my performance too. SP is mainly for people who already know where they're weak at and can mainly focus on that course they want. For example, you can just spend the entire 100 mins doing your Figure 8 "S" and crank course, nobody can stop you. Or you can spend your 100 mins doing uturns HAHAHA!

Before that I was in a bloody rush to get to bbdc! Cause my university convocation is on saturday and I had to quickly drive to school to collect my guests' invitation cards, quickly drive back home to get changed for bike SP session then quickly drive to bbdc hahaha. Yeah I'm graduating!!! Oh my gosh the one thing I hate about some Singaporean drivers is THEY DO NOT SIGNAL!! And, slow drivers hogging the first lane argh. Okay so anyway, I made it to bbdc on time hahaha. Moving on~

Did lotsa rounds about the circuit test route, but sometimes when I see certain courses that are damn crowded I'll just skip and go to the next course hahaha. Halfway through the 100 mins I went to the mini circuit to practice my uturning as well! Azad was there to give me comments on how to straighten my bike when I'm moving from the first stop line to the second stop line before doing my uturn. Even though the last time I did uturning was more than 3 weeks ago (Uturning is one of the test requirement that scares me, I have a phobia of my right leg dropping to the ground or wobbling), surprisingly I did fine!! Although there was only one time I accidentally strike the cone hahahaha, cos of wide turning. These 4 things are always on repeat whenever I do my uturns,
1) KIAP FUEL TANK SUPER TIGHTLY
2) DONT BE AFRAID TO THROTTLE
3) STEP ON FOOT BRAKE
4) LOOK FAR FAR AWAY

Although I still feel a little nervous when I was gonna uturn.. Idk how I'll fare if I do on the road but I felt pretty happy knowing I can do uturns in an "okay manner" in the mini circuit after such a long break heh.

Did all my circuit courses.. Once I entered the Figure 8 "S" course in neutral gear ahahaha omg made me wobble and almost strike kerb and once at ebrake, I didn't kick my gear high enough from 1 to 2 so I throttled alot in neutral gear, then there was a "VROOOOOOOM!!" sound ahahah luckily there weren't anybody at the ebrake course LOL.

Very productive day today, although the sun was blazing hot like mad!! My eyes were squinting when I was riding in the direction of the sunrays ahahaha. My thighs and arms were having a mini sauna party with my long sleeve top and jeans as well LOL. And to the guy I saw at the right turning stop line today, hello there!! I hope you passed your prac 4.01 today :D

Will probably go for another SP or RC session next week, see you next week bbdc!!

Countdown to 2B TP:
33 days

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Mind sharing the names and number codes of your fav instructors who have taught you? :)

joycelee said...

Hi!! My favourites are, Syahir-6463, Chin Hwee-6402, Vincent-6281 (I think thats his instructor code), Shaiful-6428 and Yufang (I don't know his number code, but I think its 1000+).
They're my few favourites cos they're really friendly, patient in teaching a slow learner like me, keeping a lookout on my performance and giving me comments and advices on how to improve when I'm taking my prac/SP/RC :) but of course generally all the bbdc instructors are really knowledgeable and approachable too!

How about you? Do you have any favourite instructors? :D

Anonymous said...

Saunas are great. Concur along with you. Good for well being and temper.   saunajournal.com