Friday, January 23, 2015

SP #4

SP #4 (Self Practice) - 23/1/15

8 days since my last practice! Booked an early session today.. Session 3 at 11:30am because I havent been to any practicals this week yet, my weekends are meant for working, and the previous days I've been working as well so today is the only free time I got.

Anyway to summarize the performance I had today, IT WAS TERRIBLE!!! I made so many mistakes such as..

- Exiting crank course in neutral gear
- Fell off plank.. Havent even reach 1/4 of the plank then fell off LOL.
- Not stopping in gear 1 a few times
-  Not hitting 30km/hr at my ebrake station.. Unknowingly went to close throttle in the middle already
- Never change signal to left when going down the slope

And many more I don't remember. Plus! I wanted to try to do uturning at the traffic light junction since I only tried it at the mini circuit last week, it will give me a more "realistic" feel since there'll be other vehicles..

My first try was just plain HORRIBLE!!! Here's a badly drawn image below depicting my first try doing uturning at the traffic light junction on my own.....



I'm supposed to stop behind the stop line, wait for green light, move forward and turn handlebar to the right and stop again, then uturn to the 1st lane... The red arrow shows what I did for my first try HAHAHAH!!! I don't know what happened to me or maybe my bike kena possessed lah, My wide turning was srsly damn crazy bad until I almost wanted to go against the traffic or gonna mount kerb HAHAHAHA OH MY GOODNESS. I think some people saw my crazy stunt lah, damn paiseh but! I quickly turned handlebar and braked more so I didn't do any of the crazy things I said that might happen..

Exited and went one round around the circuit, then I went back to redo my uturn. Okay guys I managed to uturn without wide turning or going into some other lane or whatnot LOL. Felt so happy for awhile!

Yeah so my performance is kinda inconsistent, I have my good days and bad days during practices.. Last week I had a really productive SP session and today is just BLAH. Got so much to work on and my TP test is just 25 days away.. How ah how?!?!!?

Have already booked 2 RR, 2 RC and 1 more SP throughout this 25 days till TP. Seeing my shitty performance today makes it seem my current amount of practices are severely inadequate!

No comments: