Friday, March 8, 2013

Truth is..

As the people I love around me gets older, their priorities change. They view things differently now, even the term "love" is different. We used to say we love and hug each other all the time, now you're constantly hugging another, saying you love them. Not to me anymore.

Here I am, still living and seemingly stuck in the past and making believe that we're still like before, like really close sisters.

It finally dawned upon me, sometimes kinship just won't matter as much as 20 years ago.

It's a sign I should have seen long ago. Those efforts I've put in, they're all unrequited. Those dreams, thoughts, and in hopes of you treating me a little better, I'm not asking for a lot, just treat me a little better, why is it so hard?

I really should get a move on, that we're moving forward. We no longer tell secrets and our deepest feelings to each other, lies have overtaken the truth, and..... The people that matters to you have surpassed us all.

Really thought we can be forever, now I guess we've all grown up. I should let go of the fact you're still my 姐姐, the one I can go out with and have all the fun we've ever imagined. Now I know someone has taken up the position.

I'd understand. I'm sorry for being such a thorn in your flesh, but I'll still love you.. But from a distance.

I'll still be your dearest 妹妹.. Just that I'm hidden and kept away from your life. Sincere apologies for all the embarrassment caused..

No comments: