Saturday, March 2, 2013

So,
My year 2 term 1 is over!!

Just awaiting my results, hopefully I didn't do too bad?

Was really irritated with my appetite cause it was really horrible during the exams period. And I've lost some weight as well la heehee. But I'm the kind that eats alot so.... Yeah. And immediately after my last paper I got back my appetite so miraculously!!!

So now my short term break starts.. Have a few homework here and there though so I wouldn't really consider it to be my holidays.


--

Past few weeks I've realized my hamster always falls asleep when I'm scratching his sides and buttocks. And today my friend told me there's something called hamster massages?!?! So actually I've been massaging him la no wonder he always sleeps when I scratch and rub his sides.

Here's a picture of my cute sleeping baby to end my entry. Have an awesome week y'all!


No comments: