Friday, March 22, 2013

Not this time.

FTS. I DON'T DESERVE TO SUFFER ALL THIS SHIT FROM YOU ALL

Oh wow, thank you world for pulling such a trick on me. As if you didn't make me suffer enough, now you're piling more shit on me.

You know what, the fucking world is a bloody huge joke. You be nice and then karma becomes stupid and falls on the wrong person, ie. yours truly.

All my life I've been nothing but filial, faithful, stay on the right track, didn't do anything illegal/morally wrong/betray anyone etc. I'm a clean, not crumpled white sheet of paper. It just really sucks to see things going so well for people who done so much wrong.

You know what, one day I'll just crack and break. Wait till when I'm stable with my whole life in the future, don't come crawling and asking me for help.

Cause you were never there when I needed you (all).

No comments: