Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Nothing is forever, and forever is over.

Lies. Unfaithfulness. Flirt. Infidelity.

I still can't forgive, yet I still can't forget. Trying, yet surely I think I can do it.

Give it some time. Everything will be just alright, with a capital A.

Love is just so complicated. With such temptations, there's always bound to be cases of unfaithfulness. Yeah, the one thing I can't stand is unfaithfulness. Followed by lies, and then flirt.

What I've learnt? Is never to get so involved and put your all in it. The more you do, the bigger the hole you're digging, and then when something screws up and you can't get out of the hole and it'll take forever and countless of efforts to get yourself out of the seemingly shallow hole.

The memories I'll hold, but nothing is ever gonna change anymore cause the road ends here.

No comments: