Sunday, March 24, 2013

March 2013 bellabox!

So after hearing lots of talk about BellaBox from friends and online, I decided to sign up for it! I also saw that they've increased the price from $15 to $19.95 recently as well? It's quite pricely lah, come to think of it. The box is pre-packed and you don't know whether you'll like it anot. So hopefully I'll like my future boxes :D

What happened was last week when I was surfing fb, I saw an ad stating a discount of $10 off original price!! That's when I decided to give bellabox a try.

And also, I'm the kind of girl that NEVER uses any kind of facial/hair/skin etc etc products. I don't wear make-up (unless it's some important or formal events which is very rare also lah), have any regime and stuff like that so I suppose having these sample products will help me widen my knowledge about beauty products? Heeeheeee.

So this is my March 2013 Spring in your Step bellabox!




To be honest I don't really like the lemongrass shower gel. It was stated "Back by popular demand" on the description card by the way. But the packaging and all looks like some shower gel from a hotel? Haha. And also it looks like a cheap aroma oil bottle I've seen in Bali few months back.

However, I'm pretty happy with the Wonderstruck perfume. I am the kind of person that'll only splurge on nice smelling perfume and the sample given was rather generous! Roll-on kind somemore, I can just throw it into my bag and use whenever needed. Oh, I'm liking the lip butter as well. No idea what brand is it, but I think it has a nice and cool packaging.

As for the other 2 samples from Dr Ci, no idea what brand is that cause I'm not some beauty guru, will try them out and hopefully I'll like them!

No comments: