Saturday, February 6, 2010

A town in China called Chinatown (HAHAAH NOT FUNNY)

This week, school has been..

REVISION REVISION REVISION!!

And next week?

MORE REVISION AND MORE REVISION!!!

(I typed "Revision" until I'm going crossed eyed.)

Thats good lah but then right, we had to copy alot of questions (MANUALLY) especially for Physics, which sucks lah. But then the hints were damn good (Y)

Met up with Perry the Ah Beng for awhile before he left for work and I went home. Dropped by 7-11 to get hotdogs for my sister and I HAHAH!!!

Then went to Chinatownzzz with mah fameeeli :D

DSC_3579-1

DSC_3583-2
MI LIL BRUDDA AND ME

DSC_3595-3

DSC_3601-4

DSC_3605-5

DSC_3606-6
Out of 16 chinese words I only know like 13? Okay lah not that bad right. Wait until I read out loud from the chinese newspaper then you know how bad my chinese is!

DSC_3612-7

DSC_3662-8
You believe anot?

This plant grows dragonfruits and you can eat them after!!!

I don't believe, I think they stick/tie dragonfruits on the stems and stuff >:(

DSC_3625-9
Bbysis, Mommy love and meeeee

DSC_3635-10

DSC_3642-11
MHM WHUT?

DSC_3659-12
Knn horny bitch. Mannequin also dont wanna let off.

DSC_3660-13
OKEH BYE NIGHTS

I'm rather tired after walking around Chinatown like my feets are yelling out loud and begging me to go for a massage immediately HAHAH!!

Damn long never go for driving already. This sunday!!!!! This sunday I will. Hopefully I won't get tensed up instructors like Mr Gay. Hopefully Kun, he's damn motivating and stuff he never fails to bring my morale high up to the sky plus he's very nice and stuff.

BEST

Damn sleepy, goodnighttttt!!!!!!


AND OI!!!!!!!! TO THAT BROOM HEAD
YOU BLOODY STARE INTO MY EYES ONE MORE TIME
I TELL YOU
I'LL FUCKING STARE RIGHT BACK HARD AT YOU

AND SCOLD YOU LIKE MAD

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

No comments: