Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Driving isn't as easy as you think, from the passenger's view

Today is my SIXTH driving lesson.

And the most stressed up one, up to date. SIAN!!!!!!


My instructor was like,

"GEAR 2.. NOW SPEED UP GEAR 3. GEAR 4. TRAFFIC LIGHTS AHEAD, BRAKE LIGHTLY THEN CLUTCH IN. CHANGE TO A LOWER GEAR AND RELEASE TO HALF CLUTCH THEN LET GO EVERYTHING!"

MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The air conditioned car feels damn warm to me seriously.

He's my group's team leader anyway, not surprised if he's that tensed and stuff.

Anyway got a slot together with my sister for today's session :)

Photo0709

Photo0710

Photo0711
OHAI MY CAR IS NUMBER 16!!!!!!!

Photo0712

Photo0713
MY SISTER'S CAR IS NUMBER 19!!!!!!!!!

Photo0714
Heartxzxzxz my baby sister.

MAD LOR TODAY'S SESSION!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna study for my physics test now.
Can't wait to meet my tru babies and MY BABY tmr for steamboat!!

I love you all ♥

No comments: