Thursday, February 11, 2010

I feel we're going down, ten feet below the ground

School was ridiculously retarded. Went to school for 1 hour of lecture and 1 hour of tutorial. (Ok maybe half an hour lecture cos i was late HEHE :D)

Stupid 1 hour make up tutorial got cancelled, last minute somemore.

But it was cool. Jannah and I bought snacks to south canteen to munch on, currypuffs and fishballs!! She had two 包s!! Yaya 2 buns hahaha.

Photo0734-1

Photo0735-2

Photo0736-3

Photo0737-4

HEY WE'RE LISTENING TO AFI'S MISS MURDER!!!
Off their DecemberUnderground album ♥

School with Jannah dear was greatttttttt
Muacks love you!! Thanks for hearing me out today :D

Been rather down as if yesterday + today.
Guess its all part and parcel of being in a relationship so I guess i'll just deal with it, for as long as my ego wishes to take me till. Not gonna give up that easily.


Torn in two,
You close your eyes for some place new,
Torn in two

No comments: