Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy chinese new year to all you people!

Hideyhoooooo every birdie!

Happy chinese new year! And today is CNY Day #1

Reunion dinner at home with my family last night was great. Had steamboat and I swear my stomach was gonna burst!!111 Drank alot of water and it resulted in me visiting my dearest toliet for like 3 times for 3-4 hours! Retarded lah argh! (Good thing, can lose weight hehehe)

So, went to my dad's side relatives' house to eat dinner first!! :D
1 year only get to see each other one time leh.

DSC09560=
BBYSIS ON THE LEFT AND ME ON THE RIGHT

DSC09562=
Vegetarian steamboat!! My cousins are vegetarians :D

DSC09570=

DSC09572=
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A LOONEY TUNES ORANGE SODA BOTTLE!?! NO RIGHT SO CUTE!!!

DSC09573=
& more vegetarian food! nom oh nom nom

DSC09590=

DSC09591=
My 2pid sista always like tu hugz me tight tight so I carnot breathe nicenice

HAHA! So we talked alot, played "Kare-rem" game where you have to flick this thing to hit other things so it'll go into the hole. HAHA I SUCK AT DESCRIBING!!!

DSC09579=
WHOLE FAMILY PHOTO!!!

DSC09582=
Grandma with all her grandsons and granddaughters!!

Chinese new year = Madness.
Soooooo many delicious snacks to snack like pineapple tarts (OMG MY FAVOURITE!), and other goodies, I just don't know how to name them hahah I suck at being a Chinese.

Soooooo exams are next week and damn, am totally in the mood to go out and stuff. How to even study!? This sucks. 初二 is gonna be packed with activities to occupy me until night time. Aiyah sucks, wednesday thursday friday also got alot of things to do like more visiting, driving and go out!! MY GODZZZZZZZZZZZ

K I shall stop complaining and instead, STUDY A LITTLE NOW!!!!
(But confirm wake up already forget, suayyyyy)

No comments: