Thursday, February 4, 2010

Food Science's Food Exhibition!! (+ steamboat with my tru friends!)

My mighty Group 6 was doing Oreo TangYuan!!!!

There were 3 kitchens, for Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3 students!! Personally I like Year 3's products, the bestttt!! Like really. A wide variey of ice cream (Mango + carrot + etc icecream, green tea icecream) the black sesame cold soba and the herbal chicken sauce!!!

Best. The girl of the black sesame cold soba was speaking to me about her product and I kept staring into her eyes (SORRY I'M NOT A BI NOR A LESIAN)

Ehhhh its because she was wearing contacts lenses!!!! Blue one + pattern
I thought why her eyes were like that and when I stared longer, there were little patterns on her eyeballs HAHAH!!! Damn awesome.

Overall the food exhibition was really really fun!!!!
People don't wanna eat our normal tangyuan lor, the one with choco and strawberry skin with chocolate fillings in green tea soup!!

They only want the oreo tangyuan, kns.

DO YOU ALL HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH EFFORT I TOOK TO POUND THE OREO BISCUITS INTO PIECES AND THEN SIFT THEM ANOT!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky I got Elyn and Melvin to help hehehe

DSC09458-1

DSC09464-2

DSC09470-3
Thanksssssss you all for helping me pound the oreo biscuits!!!

DSC09474-4

DSC09476-5
SEE MY GROUP'S POSTER DAMN CHIO RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT!!!!

DSC09482-6
SERI!!!!!! FRIENDS SINCE SECONDARY SCHOOL LEH, BEST. POLY ALSO SAME COURSE!

DSC09491-7

DSC09492-8
JANNAH DEAR!!!!!! LUBS YOU MUACMUACK HAHAHAH!!!

DSC09506-9
The 3 judges, wahlao got 1 damn yaya lor. Keep on suaning our green tea soup!!

DSC09514-10
Cass, me, Randall Chan and Chusin!!!

DAMN BEST.


After the food exhibition I was bloody tired but yet I still meet up with my TRU friends to have steamboat at Bugis!!

Initially wanted to go to Seoul Garden but they were damn bitch lor. Never call us, service sucks and stuff. Knn Bugis Seoul Garden sucks big time _|_

DSC09543-11

DSC09549-12

I LOVE YOU ALL

SHILI ROBIN MELVYN AND HUISHAN!!!!

XOXO



YESTERDAY WAS A GOOD DAY, ALTHOUGH I PRETTY MUCH FLUNK MY PHYSICS TEST.

SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

5 comments:

Yilin said...

That soba senior is actually wearing the contact with the star pattern. Lol

Unknown said...

Oh its star pattern? I know shes wearing contacts but I couldnt really make out the pattern hahah!! You're Yilin from 02?

Yilin said...

er, i hope there aint any other yilin in FS other than me bah? lol. yupp.
ya, its star. she said it herself. haha. kinda cool. and yeah, agreed that their soba rocks. I am craving for that... goes damn nice with the seaweed on top of it (Y)

Unknown said...

I thought there might be other yilin's in FS haha! Oh you asked her? haha yeah the cold soba's damn nice, like those in buffets. The icecreams were damn good too!

Yilin said...

kinda of like a short chat with her BECAUSE WE ARE EYEING for SECOND serving of the sample soba. LOL.

I kinda wish they can introduce the soba to the market. ya, icecream freakin nice.