Monday, October 28, 2013

Bad luck joyce // New school year

Hello,

So what's new...
Well I sprained my foot last week hahaha. Such a klutz. And how did I fell? I was walking down the escalator to catch the train at buona vista station to head to work and I don't know what happened, suddenly I FELL!!!!  

WHUTTTTTT.... 

I let out a little scream and it echoed throughout the station. During my fall, I heard a "CRACK" on the outermost side of my foot and my first thought was, "OH CRAPPPPP..."

Feeling so embarrassed, I quickly walked to the last cabin to avoid stares from the people who saw me fell. Grabbed a seat and I refused to look at my foot.. It felt numb and all. After recovering from my embarrassment & shock, I took a glance at my foot, swelling has occured. There was a protruding-like bone appearing at the side of my foot.

The 5 cardinal signs of inflammation;
Pain, heat, swelling, redness, loss of function

Yep.. Definitely an inflammation.

Stood up from my seat to alight the train and realized I couldn't even stand nor walk properly. The pain was bloody excruciating, oh my goodness... And yep, that was how I sprained my foot :(

Til now, my right foot went through 3 accidents already:
1)    The treadmill fell on the top of my foot when I was keeping it
2)    Sprained my ankle during work
3)    Fell on the escalator and injured my foot

#badluckjoyce
#badluckrightfoot
#accidentspronejoyce

xxx


The term break just zoomed past really quickly, a month plus of holidays.. Gone like that. Received my year 2 term 2 results, and it was kinda disappointing for me, hahaha. My highest module scored just a 60+!! What the heck.

Actually I didn't really have high expectations for my Y2T2 results to be better than my Y2T1 results but oh well. Although I know I've cleared my Y2T3 papers, I've got a gut feeling I'll just be getting average marks like my Y2T1 results. But hey, I really did put in effort for all my reports, essays and my final paper.

Heading out to school laterz, hoping it'll be a great start to the year 3!! Time to buck up and hopefully, just hopefully, I can pull my grades up (and socks) to get second upp class (or even better, a first class!!!). Counting down the days till my graduation!!



No comments: