Friday, November 1, 2013

Unwell

Feeling extremely uncomfortable.

Started with me having a lecture in this freezing lecture room few days back, and then my nose got clogged up and all. Suddenly I'm down with a really desert-dry + heaty throat, itchy eyes, sneezing nonstop, dry cough and all. It is really nasty. Drowning myself with loads of fluids and soft food and I have been urinating ALOT hahahah, I know it is very gross of me to mention it. Spamming strepsils and woods too, just to relieve my throat situation.

So glad I don't have lessons today but then again I'm heading out to work soon and hopefully I don't get angsty or anything. Shall continue my media article research when I get back from work.



Happy first of november y'all, it's gonna be a great month..

Because its my birthday month too!! X

No comments: