Sunday, November 24, 2013

School BBQ x Trip to USS

15/11 (Friday)

Had a BBQ session for us School of Life Sciences peeps and I attended the event quite hesistantly (LOL) mainly cause I wouldn't know much people and I feel very uncomfortable with strangers.

This is us Biotechnology students!!

BBQ-ing food x my first plate of food x my classmates

Together with nurul on my left and sue on my right! Plus Usha's eye LOL

Mushroom kebab and meeeee hehehe.

The event went alright. Went to the BBQ after my classes and I made some new friends!! We played charades and it was really hilarious for some of the actions being performed. And I feel the answers made by us were actually funnier!!

Went home smelly a little like BBQ smell but it was all good :D


--

23/11 (Saturday)

Had a oned teambuilding deal yesterday and I found out we're actually going to USS!!! (Actually I knew it quite awhile back from an insider lollll). Was really thrilled because... Who would ever work a deal in USS?!?! It was quite out of the norm for my job since I normally will do teambuilding or parties in schools, parks, condos and private estates.

Chose to facilitate Team 4, whom they named themselves "Kungfu Panda" (what a great name to suit their USS amazing race game!!)

It was really fun tagging along with them, playing games and all. After their last station, they actually asked to take a photo with me!! I was really taken aback because not many corporate teams will do that, and I was the only person who took a group photo with my team hehehe.

HOW CUTE CAN THEY BE!!!


Afterwhich we knock off a little past 2pm and since we didn't have other deals to rush to, we stayed behind, got changed and went to USS!!!! WHOOP WHOOPPPP~
Melvyn, Guangming, myself, Wenhan & Yenteng!!


It was a really fun fun fun day for me!! Met momsy, papsy and bro for dinner at USS before heading home. Got so tired out cause I've been awake from 6:30am, I immediately went to bed at 11pm hahahah.

Have been playing so much, so much so I have been neglecting my assignments. Alright, I guess I have to get back to finishing them all. Really wish this is my final term so I can quickly get my degree and get the hell outta school heheheh.

Have a good day to y'all peeps!! Will be a birthday girlz in 3 more days hahaha. Time flies..

Xox,
Joyce

No comments: