Wednesday, October 23, 2013

This can all be so simple.


"I don't ask for much."
 
When people ask me what I want, be it any aspect of my life, I'd gladly answer them with that.

I know people change, and their spots will always stay the same. Never thought you've taken it to a whole new level, by saying mean things to the people whom are were so dear to you.. Once upon a time, I feel. I promise myself to never let it affect me anymore, and once again you've reassured me that what I'm doing is a-okay, and that it is necessary. I don't know why you're always doing the "making up for teenage crime", what have you got to make up for? Nobody have shortchanged you in any aspect, at all.

Yeah.. I know it's all part of growing up. I hate this new generation. I hate how everything is always online, how their phones will always be rubbing in their faces, hiding their true selfs behind their "tech toys".



Living with  l i a r s

No comments: