Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What I've been up to.

Hi guys. I know I'm like a month late to mention this but....
My horrid year 2 term 3 is finally over!!! 
Actually I feel my year 2 term 2 was the most horrible term.. So far.

Anyway I'm kinda pissed off with the school cause my school coordinator had promised to just type my bloody email into the class mailing list after I complained to her once, due to not receiving any updates. Subsequently she apologized, and said she had put it in already. And then... Well well I did not receive any single thing and again I had to go complain the second time. Again she apologized and said she typed my email in already. Ok that aside...

I didn't receive my marks yet, after so freaking long. But all I know is that I've cleared my term 2 modules (the one I feel I did horrible for one of the paper). I should rejoice, yay? 

I used to only have like a week or two after each term's exams. And now I'm prepping for my final year of my degree course, I get like 2 months of holidays lolol. How can I NOT be happy about that!! And basically I've been enjoying every single bit of my term break and trying not to waste any "essence" of it. Some things I've been doing for a month now are...


1) WORK

Of course, where else would I get my income hahha. So for most of my days, it's either combat, bloop, amazing race, combat combat combat etc etc.


Combat deal I conducted at Mad Rush, Fort Siloso, Sentosa


We're on top of the merlion's head!!

I think I look cute holding my slurpee with a thumbs up sign together with the merlion at imbiah station hehehe. And it was my first time being up on the merlion's head as well!!


2) SHOWS
Also, I've been watching lots of shows during my off days or whenever I'm free.

YESSSSSSS, THIS IS THE OLD CHANNEL 8 DRAMA SERIES THAT CAME OUT IN THE 1997.

和平的代价!!

I remember watching it before when I was much younger.. Don't know why I've started watching it again. Prolly because I saw channel 8 doing its re-run on the weekends. Anyway loving this awesome 32 episodes drama, I have already finished it in like 2-3 days. Thank you to that user who uploaded it on YouTube!!! 



Watching ANTM 20 boys and girls, and also catching up on Family Guy Season 11!! I kinda stopped watching this because my online source of family guy went missing :( Now that I've found a new source... heheheheh.


3) GOING OUTSIDE

If ya'll know me, I'd rarely want to even go out. I go out to my neighbourhood park to jog, go out to work and go out for school. (YES LOSER, WEIRDO, WHATEVER)

But I've been out to shop with my mom, my unimate, and to celebrate my dad's birthday~




Check out my charsiew ramen, whoopwhoop


Buffet dinner at Vienna!!


Daddy's the king of the day with his boy and ladies

NOM NOM NOM NOM


Currently I'm yearning for a jog to burn them fats awayyyyyyyy. Right now I feel motivated to, who knows maybe after one hour I'll change my mind. Hahahaha.


Xox,
Joyce

No comments: