Monday, December 10, 2012

Unbelievable world.

Wow.... Just a big fucking WOW.

You're unbelievable really. First you pulled me down, even lower than a bottomless pit. Oh right, you're a local university graduate and here I am taking a D/L degree. You went to a junior college and I went to a polytechnic. You're way up higher than heaven and I'm way down lower than hell. Yeah, my school is like a holiday chalet. Everyday maximum 3 hours only, some days don't even need to go school.

I've tolerated. I had enough. You're crossed the line. Yet now you wanna be a fucking idiot and yell like an insane person from an asylum because of a small issue. Thanks for calling and yelling all this colourful words, certainly made my day even better. Yes, I don't really forgive people unless they know they're in the wrong and apologizes. You're really one of a kind, kudos! Without showing some signs of being apologetic, you expect people to forgive you. ha ha the world has finally cracked..

I should probably not exist at all. How would you feel if you know I've committed suicide? And I can't talk back to you or you'll never hear or see me ever again..

Maybe then you'll start regretting.. But I'll probably be gone by then.

No comments: